(An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India)
Closing Date: 01-11-2010
National Institute of Plant Health Management, an autonomous Institution under Ministry of Agriculture. Govt. of India, is mandated to promote environmentally sustainable Plant Health Management Practices in diverse and changing agro-climatic conditions and provide policy support to Central and State Government on Plant Health Management, Sanitary and Phyto-sanitary issues and emerging bio-security challenges.
In order to strengthen the manpower of the institution, NIPHM intends to recruit qualified and experienced specialists at various levels in the fields mentioned below:
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites applications for the following posts:
1. Directors – 4 Nos. (Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67,000 and Grade Pay of Rs.8,900/-)
2. Joint Directors – 8 Nos. (Pay Band of + Rs.15,600-39,100 and Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-)
3. Assistant Directors – 7 Nos. (Pay Band of + Rs.15,600-39,100 and Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-)
4. Scientific Officers – 6 Nos. ( Pay Band of Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4,600/-)
5. Data Base Administrator – 1 No. ( Pay Band of Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4,600/-)
6. Library & Publication Officer – 1 No. ( Pay Band of Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4,600/-)
How to Apply
The applications in prescribed proforma should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, A.P. on or before 01-11-2010 or 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News, whichever is later.
For More Information