- Cisco Certified
- Software Engineering
- IT Programming
- Operating Systems (Linux - Unix)
- Internet & Network Security
- Computer Engineering – Hardware
- Web Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical-Machine Design
- Instrumentation & control Engineering
- Oil & Gas (Up Stream)
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Auto CAD
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Business & Management
- General Management
- HR Management
- E-Commerce / E-Business
- Office Management
- Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Ecology and Pollution
- Bio Chemistry
1. Minimum Master’s degree
2. At least 5 years teaching experience (after acquiring Masters Degree) in the specialization mentioned in the position of Lecture or Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor or Assistant Professor or Professor or Head of Department .
3. Age not to exceed 55 years
4. Experience in guiding students preparing projects.
5. Degrees should be obtained via full-time or part time studies and not by distant learning.
6 . Experience in conducting practical classes for these specializations is also essential.
7 . Industrial experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidates send your CV's to email@example.com with Job ID in the subject line and Include below details in your CV .
Expiry date of passport:
Notice period with Current employer:
Teaching experience after Master Degree (in Years):
Total teaching Experience(in Years):
Total Industry experience(in Years):
Your nearest location in India to attend personal Interview:
(choose any one of these locations – Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Mumbai/New Delhi)
For More Information