MALABAR REGIONAL CO-OPERATIVE MILK PRODUCERS’ UNION LTD
HEAD OFFICE, PERINGOLAM, KOZHIKODE – 673 571, KERALA STATE
Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd) Recruitment 2013
Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd) is a fast growing co-operative organization in the Dairy Industry with a present annual turnover of over Rs. 600 Crores. The operations of the Union are carried out in the districts of Kasaragod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram and Palakkad of Kerala State. We need competent and qualified people endowed with a zeal for achievement, to fill up the following vacancies:
1. Accounts Officer (Rs.11450-22900)Vacancies - 01Qualification - A Degree from a recognized University with a pass in Intermediate examination of ACA or AICWA OR An M.Com Degree from a recognized University
2. Personnel Officer (Rs.11450-22900)Vacancies – 01Qualification - Degree from a recognized University with a Postgraduate degree in Personnel
Management or MSW or MBA in Personnel Administration from a recognized University
OR Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management (two years full time course) from institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education
3. Deputy Engineer (Rs.11450-22900)Vacancies – 01Qualification - Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil/Chemical/ Electronics/ Dairy Engineering from a recognized University
4. Marketing Assistant (Rs.5565-10040)Vacancies – 06Qualification - A Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
5. Technician Gr.II (Boiler) (Rs.5565-10040))Vacancies – 01
Qualification - 1) Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination. 2) ITI certificate in relevant trade. 3) 2nd Class certificate in Boiler operation
6. Plant Attender Gr.III/Sweeper Cum Scavenger (Rs.4615-8315)Vacancies – 60Qualification - 8th Standard Pass.
Method of Submission of Application
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their application online through the “ careers “ link in our website www.malabarmilma.com upto 4 PM on 20-05-2013 (Indian Standard Time). Applications submitted by any other means including post, e-mail, courier, by hand etc. will not be accepted. Assistance for online submission of application can be obtained from the nearest Akshaya Centre in Kerala State on payment of the required fee. Applications will not be accepted after the above deadline. There will be no application fee. Candidates who qualify in the written test will have to produce the original certificates (along with one photocopy attested by a Gazetted Officer) to prove academic qualification, marks obtained for degree exam in the case of Marketing Assistant, date of birth, work experience and eligibility for reservation and relaxation in age limit at the time of interview. The certificates should be in English or Malayalam language. Certificates in other languages should be accompanied by its certified English translation. Those who fail to produce the above documents at the time of interview will not be eligible for appointment or relevant reservation/age relaxation benefit as the case may be.
For More Information