Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai,
Employment News / Rozgar Samachar Issue dated May 18-24,2013 / Subsequent Issue
- Website link open for online registration of applications – 08.05.2013 – 07.06.2013
- Payments of Fees – Online – 08.05.2013 -07.06.2013
- Payment of fees at bank braches (Off-line) – 10.05.2013 -11.06.2013
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and certain other categories of persons for appointment to the following posts in reserve bank of India.
1. Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ for department of Economic and policy research (DEPR) – 10 (UR-05,SC-02,ST-01,OBC-02) – 1 post has been reserved for visually handicapped (VH) persons under the category of persons with disability (PWD)
2. Research Officer in grade ‘B’ for department of Statistics and information management - 17(UR-12,OBC-05)
3. Rajbhasha Officer in Grade “A” – 06 (UR-03,SC-01,ST-01,OBC-01)
4. Manager (technical civil) in Grade ‘B’ – 03 (UR-03)
5. Manager (Technical Electrical) in Grade ‘B’-01 (UR-1)
For other details such as age, Qualification , Experience, submission of online application and other instructions please refer to the detailed advertisement to be published on the website www.rbi.org.in on May 08,2013 and in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar issue dated May 18-24,2013 / subsequent issue.
For More Information www.rbi.org.in (Refer after 8th May’2013)