30th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course Commencing from January 2014
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission/ SSC in the Indian Army.
- Vacancies - 85 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 July 1994 and and 01 July 1997 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Pay-Scale - Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000 and other allowances.
Method of Selection
Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 21/05/2013 to 30/06/2013. Take a print out of the system generated and send it by Registered/ Speed Post to "Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066" to reach by 10/06/2013.
For More Information
Employment News dated 18/05/2013