1. The candidates have to apply on-line only on the web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from 17th July 2013 to 5th August 2013 up to 4:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, a print out of the form should be taken. This allotted registration number slip will be used as the identification slip at the time of type-test, written test, interview if called for. Candidates need not send any application/documents by post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password). Candidates are advised to note the registration number and password immediately after generated by the system and keep it confidentially without sharing with anybody. Chandigarh Administration/ CDAC Mohali shall not liable for any breach done by anyone using the registration number and password shared by the candidate.
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (Axis Bank) along with the downloaded Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs. 400/- for General Category & Dependent of Ex-Servicemen and Rs. 200/- for Reserved Category of i.e. SC/OBC/PH/Ex-Serivicemen.
Last Date for Submission of Fee is 6th August 2013 by 4:00 PM.
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Candidates may apply for more than one post if eligible, by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
6. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for updates.
8. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct/ edit the data from 17th July 2013 to 5th August 2013 up to 4:00 PM, by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
9. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip and Fee Challan.
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 6.00 pm. Candidates may also send their queries through e-mail at email address email@example.com
11. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application form, Chandigarh Administration & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. The venue date and time of Type-Test on the computer, written test & interview will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result.
For More Information