SOCIAL AUDIT SOCIETY OF TAMIL NADU (SASTA)
The Social Audit Society of Tamil Nadu (SASTA) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, under the Tamil Nadu Societies' Registration Act, 1975. The SASTA shall facilitate the conduct of Social Audit by Grama Sabhas in 12,524 Village Panchayats in the State of Tamil Nadu to ensure proper implementation of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme(MGNREGS).
For successful expansion and implementation of the programme, SASTA requires talented candidates to work on contract basis for the following posts across 31 districts of Tamil Nadu.
1. District Resource Persons – 44
Qualification - Graduate
Experience - Minimum 5-8 years grass root experience with Civil Society Organization
Salary – Rs.20,000/- Per Month + 1,500 FTA + Mobile Charges
2. Block Resource Persons – 770
Qualification - Inter / Graduate
Experience - Minimum 5-8 of years grass root experience with Civil Society Organization
Salary – Rs.12,000/- Per Month + 1,000 FTA + Mobile Charges
3. Supporting Staff at District Level - 31 [1 Per District]
Qualification - Graduate preferably BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science) or any degree with P.G.D.C.A / Retired Government Employees from RD & PR Dept., in the Cadre of Deputy BDO, and above with age not exceeding 60 years
Experience - With 1-2 years of experience
Salary - Rs.12,000/- Per Month
1. District Resource Persons
- Planning, programming the Social Audit Calendar for the Districts.
- Co-ordinating with District Programme Co-ordinators/The Collector, Additional Programme Coordinator/Project Director, District Rural Development Agency and Programme Officers/Block Development Officer (VP) for smooth conduct of Social Audit.
2. Block Resource Persons
- Facilitating the Gram Panchayat Resource Persons in conducting the Social Audit.
- Communicating the Schedule of Social Audit to the Village Panchayats
- Informing the implementing agencies, i.e., Village Panchayats, Block Panchayats about the Social Audit, Public Hearing, etc.,
3. Supporting Staff
- To assist the District Resource person in carrying out the day-to day office administration.
Selection Procedure: SASTA have entrusted the recruitment process to M/s T&M Services Consulting Pvt Ltd. Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Mode of sending application: Interested candidates should apply only through online mode till 19th August 2013 (5pm) by registering atwww.tnmhr.com/sasta.html
Candidates should submit online application duly filled in all respects. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected straightaway without assigning any reason. Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for a Written Test on 1st September 2013 and the applicants are requested to regularly check the website for venue details and other announcements.