Mini-Ratna Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities, All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications from Indian Nationals, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
01. Management Trainee (General)
Vacancies - 17 (UR-08, SC-04 ST-01, OBC-04)
02. Management Trainee (Accounts)
Vacancies - 07 (UR-04, SC-01 ST-01, OBC-01)
Vacancies - 17 (UR-10, SC-02 ST-01, OBC-04)
04. Jr. Technical Assistant
Vacancies - 107 (UR-68, SC-13, ST-06, OBC-20)
05. Assistant Engineer (SC-01)
Vacancies - 10 (UR-07, OBC-02
Total Vacancies – 158
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Management Trainee (General): - Essential Qualification: Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or
Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University / Institutions.
2. Management Trainee (Accounts): - Essential Qualification – Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
3. Accountant: - Essential Qualification – B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about
three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
4. Jr. Technical Assistant: - Essential Qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
5. Assistant Engineer: - Essential Qualification: A degree in Civil Engineering
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER FOR ALL THE POSTS
Gen / OBC Applicants shall submit their application along with a Demand Draft for ` 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New
Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted). No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates
The Website will be kept open till 2400 hrs on 14 January 2014 for online registration. The last date for receipt of duly completed print out of online application form at “Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019.” is 18 January 2014.